- 500g squid tubes, cut into rings
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Cooking oil
- In a bowl combine together eggs, fish sauce and squid.
- In a separate bowl with cover combine flour, cornstarch and freshly ground pepper
- Place the coated squid one by one on the bowl with the flour mixture, cover and shake until coated evenly
- In a pot heat oil in a very high temperature and deep fry the squid, fry only for a maximum of 2 minutes other wise it will have a rubbery texture.